Way of the Jedi: Volume 3 Way of the Jedi: Volume 3

Josh is 1337

Haha yes finally you submitted this piece of equipment, good job boy, I love the animation and music transitions, you should all take note of this, Kudos Josh, Kudos.

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Genius.

I am so proud to see such devotion and celebration coming from all of these Flash artists. Wether Amatuer or Expert, they brought themselves together and created this astounding piece of art, I have to say I felt kind of touched by it. The Compassion that eminates from this flash is astounding. You should all be very proud of yourselves and consider yourself very fortunate that you got to participate in this Collab.

The only thing about this flash I -don't- like, are some of the REVIEWS! You people make me sick calling something like this crap and calling all those people bad things. It's all in the style! Not just how well someone can draw something! It's the Celebration and cherishment it shares. So shame on all of you low self esteemed haters. Shame on you.

This flash merely states, Thank you Newgrounds for a wonderful 10 years.
That's my interpretation.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

This is the stuff.

This is the stuff of dreams! When someone can celebrate an awesome day, include Lord of the Rings, and clocks. My God you are a very, VERY, talented animator, and you should be very proud of it. This Flash was marvelously shadowing that of the actual movie of Lord of the Rings, you did it so well, that I actually had a small flash back of the exact same parts in the movie as I was watching along as your flash played on. I was so enspired it kinda makes me want to join the ClockCrew and all their Fun and Glory.

Good Job M8,
Dont ever stop.

-Chaunch

Slick's Tutorials - Text Slick's Tutorials - Text

Thanks a ton.

I think everyone that is starting out and those who are veterans to flash, should thank you for this excellent and short tutorial on text.

SlikRik19 responds:

By that review, I'm guessing you learned something. Well, I'm glad I could help you. And like I said, I'm pretty sure it's one of the only, or the only text tutorial.
Thanks for the review.
-Slick

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

Amazing.

Wow it reminds me of Duke Nukem (1 and 2) good times... lol. good job and keep the good work up!

Make A Martini Make A Martini

Now I'm thirsty

Good job on the layering and colours. Makes me want one right now.... Mmm