Way of the Jedi: Volume 3 Way of the Jedi: Volume 3

Josh is 1337

Haha yes finally you submitted this piece of equipment, good job boy, I love the animation and music transitions, you should all take note of this, Kudos Josh, Kudos.

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Genius.

I am so proud to see such devotion and celebration coming from all of these Flash artists. Wether Amatuer or Expert, they brought themselves together and created this astounding piece of art, I have to say I felt kind of touched by it. The Compassion that eminates from this flash is astounding. You should all be very proud of yourselves and consider yourself very fortunate that you got to participate in this Collab.

The only thing about this flash I -don't- like, are some of the REVIEWS! You people make me sick calling something like this crap and calling all those people bad things. It's all in the style! Not just how well someone can draw something! It's the Celebration and cherishment it shares. So shame on all of you low self esteemed haters. Shame on you.

This flash merely states, Thank you Newgrounds for a wonderful 10 years.
That's my interpretation.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

This is the stuff.

This is the stuff of dreams! When someone can celebrate an awesome day, include Lord of the Rings, and clocks. My God you are a very, VERY, talented animator, and you should be very proud of it. This Flash was marvelously shadowing that of the actual movie of Lord of the Rings, you did it so well, that I actually had a small flash back of the exact same parts in the movie as I was watching along as your flash played on. I was so enspired it kinda makes me want to join the ClockCrew and all their Fun and Glory.

Good Job M8,
Dont ever stop.

-Chaunch

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

HAW MAH GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you behind these master pieces are absolute geniuses! If I could I'd shake all of your hands! This is a new level of animation, and not only that, it has taste! If only there were more people out there like you guys! I myself am no where near this good, but I'm just starting out, so it's my dream to become a shred of how good you guys are!

P.S.
Make a DvD, and I'd buy it! lol. Congratulations all of you!

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

You rule!

Woah this Animation roxors my boxors lol.

keep it up!

College University pt 10 College University pt 10

Awesome.

YOu never stop amazing me, this stuff cracks me up so much.

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Scary.

wow that stuff really gets to me, *phew* good thing I'm not much of a hitch-hiker!

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Great Stuff!

Wow, that is incredibly true, keep up the Truth! err I mean good work!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

YOU GOT CRABS! ASS FACE, lol

Great Job on this one man. Keep these coming!

Good And Evil Good And Evil

WOah lol

OMG that was hilarious, but what the hell did any of them do to him? lol